Friday, February 4, 2011

Normal...?

The next few weeks were hard; Nathan was rarely out of his mood and constantly feeling sorry for himself. Danny had been spending more time with Georgie and more time training, the whole team has had to pick up the training and game preparations since Nathans out, they brought someone from the bench up, Nathan definitely didn’t approve of his replacement. Tonight was the first time I’d been at home and was looking forward to a good chat to Georgie about her situation with Danny.

“Hello pretty lady.” I said when Georgie came home; I was in the kitchen cooking some healthy meals to freeze for Nathan.

“HEY, your home tonight!” Georgie said excitedly.

“Yessss I am.” I said walking over to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“What you making?” She said looking over the food I’d made.

“Just some food for Nathan.”

“Oh ok how’s he doing?”

“Umm his ok, just feeling sorry for himself, I just needed a break for a bit, I’ll probably go back later.” I said.

“If you need me to do anything, help you out, help him out whatever, just let me know.” She said thoughtfully.

“I will thanks, anyway enough about Nathan, you and Danny what’s going on there?” I asked fascinated.

“Well I guess where kind of seeing each other...we haven’t talked about anything official yet, but over the last few weeks we’ve been going out and stuff.” She smiled.

“Oh really? And stuff? What kind of stuff?” I said with a wink, I was very interested in other peoples sex lives, mainly cause Nathan and I haven’t touched each other in nearly a month since his injury.

“Ha ha, no sexy time yet, well almost but things weren’t quite working the way they were supposed to...” She said and went bright red.

“Oh he couldn’t?” I asked being extremely nosey.
She cleared her throat before continuing, “No we were both ready it’s just we were being really awkward about it and things weren’t coming off properly, and then he freaked about having sex with his friends sister...and that was about 2 hours ago.” Georgie said going redder then I have I’ve ever seen.

“Shit Georgie, I’m sorry that sucks...” I said sympathetically.

“Eh as long as he can get over it I don’t care, I like him a lot.” She smiled.

“Good attitude...alright I better go see your idiot brother.” I said getting up.

“At least he only has two more weeks in the cast.” She said supportively.

“True, then the training starts.” I said with a tight smile.

“Yep, then you’ll have Nathan back.” She smiled and started day dreaming.

Yep, not long until Nathan is himself again...

1 comment: