Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unhappy

“Paris, Paris, any comment on the latest on Nathan injury.”

“Paris has Nathan said when he’ll be returning to the game?”

“Paris how’s Nathan feeling about his teams win?”

These were just some of the questions I was asked by the paparazzi, they have been following me for 6 days now, too say I was frustrated was an understatement. I couldn’t even run to the shops because everything took triple the time.
I wish I could just yell the answers at them but instead
I was told by Nathans new PR team that I’m supposed to say nothing. Becky – the main member of the new PR team- has been less then pleasant towards me, yet another thing to deal with. Nathan constant bad mood hasn’t left him yet, I feel so sympathetic to his situation but his been a big asshole especially to me.

“Nathan?” I called from his front door as I let myself in.

He didn’t reply so I just followed the laughing coming from his room, I dumped my stuff in the kitchen and noticed Becky’s handbag sitting on the counter.

“Hey.” I said standing in the doorway taking in the sight before me.

“Hi.” Nathan said briefly looking up from his computer screen where Becky was sitting on his bed next to him looking intently at the screen. Ok call my crazy, call me jealous, but this bitch was sitting on my boyfriend’s bed looking awfully cosy with him, I was less than impressed.

“What’s going on here?” I asked trying to play cool.

“...just watching this youtube clip.” Becky answered sourly, like she wasn’t happy that I was interrupting their ‘moment’.

“Oh cool.” I replied.

“Babe shhhh, we’re almost done.” Nathan said Becky looked oddly proud.

I was fuming my blood was boiling it took everything I had to not run over and step on both of their faces.

“Sorry Nathan, how rude am I being right now?” I said sarcastically walking out of his room.

Nathan sighed and a little smile danced across Becky’s face.

I walked into the kitchen and started putting away the food, about 6 minutes later Becky emerged from his room, and Nathan followed with his crutches soon after.

“Alright well I’ll see you later Nathan, remember you have your final x-rays on Tuesday, will work on getting keeping the photographers away, and if it’s good news -which it will be- we can have a quick press conference on the steps of the hospital.” She said.

“Sounds great Becky thanks heaps for all the support you’ve given me the last 6 weeks.” He said nicely.

“No worries Nate, you’ve been my favourite client.” She winked.
I couldn’t help it my heart was beating uncontrollably fast and before I knew it tears stung my eyes, I quickly turned around and faced the sink, taking a big gulp of water.

“Bye Paris.” I heard Becky calling from the front door.

“Cya.” I replied.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! I'm definitely not liking Becky...poor Paris. I wonder what's up with Becky and Nathan!

    Also, I started a new blog recently - I know you're busy but if you wanna check it out, here's the link: http://drinkinganddating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha MA I was literally reading your blog like 2 hours ago, I had today off, I'm sick, so just chating up a little!

    <3 Ill add it to my list ;)

    ReplyDelete