Friday, December 3, 2010

Authors Note

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say a post will be up in a couple of hours, just editing and fixing and it up! :P So that'll keep Sweet Canadian happy! ;) Also thank you to anonymous for my spelling errors, much appreciated! ;)

Sorry I've been so flakey with posts, I have actually planned to spend part of tomorrow and ALL of Tuesday writing posts and I think in a couple of weeks I'll have enough posts to start wrapping things up! But you will have posts until the end of the year, probably longer ones and more frequent becuase I only have a couple more weeks to get it organised. Then I'll be taking January off from and BAM you'll have me back. Again I'm really sorry I've been so careless with the blog, I really appreciate all of you reading and I hope you continue to keep reading in the New Year.


Love Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment