Saturday, December 4, 2010

Coming Home

In the weeks since the reading everything was going pretty smoothly, I had been to all of Nathans three games he played (they won two lost the third ), Georgie and I were getting on fantastically and Audrey hadn’t even as uttered by name as far as I was aware. Radiance was going well and we were REALLY busy but it was good.

“Paris, would you come here please?” Minnie called from her office.

“Sure.” I called back.

As I sat down in her plush office chair she began talking.

“Paris I was wondering if you please represent Radiance at the 2010 Magazine convention this Friday?” She asked.

My mind ticked over Friday, I had Nathans game this week, he wouldn’t mind if I missed it especially for this opportunity, I wasn’t exactly sure what it was but I was extremely excited to find out.

“Yes of course, I would love to.” I smiled.

“Ok great and you can pick someone to come with you from the office...” She said.

“Zoe I think would be great.” I smiled.

“I thought so...Zoe come in here please.” She called from her office, Zoe soon joined me and we caught her up to speed.

“So what exactly does representing the magazine involve?” I asked.

“Well you will be there with all other fashion and beauty magazines in Australia, you have to be careful not to give away too much but still seem approachable and happy to answer questions about Radiance.” Minnie explained.

“Great.” Zoe replied excitedly.

We went over details (Boat on Sydney harbour, sailing around) and Minnie said we can borrow something from The Fashion Cupboard (:O) to wear so it’s safe to say we were more than a little excited, as were leaving the office Minnie asked me to stay for a minute.

“Paris I’m very excited to see how you do this weekend, we need you to be on point, because in Paris you are expected to represent our magazine well.” She said seriously.

“I understand that Minnie, thank you again.” I answered before sitting back at my desk.

She nodded with a smile as I left.
__________________________________________________________

Nathan opened his front door and I jumped on him giving him a massive kiss.

“Hello.” He said laughing he was still holding me close.

“Hello my darling boyfriend, how was training?” I asked before laying a few more kisses on him.

“It was good, hmm why can’t I get this welcome every time we see each other.” He said putting me down leaning me gently against his front door and kissing me.

“Hmm because then it wouldn’t be as special...” I answered slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

“I think it would be.” He said his hand going dangerously up my thigh.

“Before we take it to the point of no return, is Danny in?” I asked as Nathan was kissing my neck.

Nathan chose to ignore my question and keep kissing me, until I started pulling my shirt back on and then he snapped to attention.

“Uh babe stop...nope Danny his out with Georgie tonight I believe.” Nathan said pushing my shift to the ground followed by my skirt.

“Yay.” I said.

Nathan and I were otherwise amused for the next hour or so...
_____________________________________________________________

We were lying in bed after our marathon session, I was trying to keep my eyes open but I wiped.

“How many tickets did you want for Friday?” Nathan asked rubbing my back gently.

“Oh babe I forgot to tell you, I can’t make it Friday, I have this work function thing Minnie really wants me to be at, sorry.” I said turning around and kissing his hand.

“Oh that’s ok.” Nathan said but his face looked a little sad, I felt a pang of guilt at the situation.

“I’m really sorry Nate.” I said.

“Its fine, seriously will meet up after?”

“Yesssss, and I’ll check updates on my phone every ten minutes and tell you how sexy you looked running around the field.” I said suddenly now so tired.

The rest of the night was a blur of sex, food and more sex.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for not making me wait till monday for a new post. sad to see that this one is going to come to an end soon but i am hope you will be doing another story that is just as good

    ReplyDelete