Sunday, March 27, 2011

2 Weeks Later

“I can’t believe your leaving in two days.” Georgie said, she was sitting on my bed ‘helping’ me pack.

“I know, it’s gone so fast.” I said.

“As long as it only for three months!” Zoe bargained, she was also ‘helping’.

“It is only three months, I promise.” I soothed.

“Ok, it’s settled we’re going out tonight, all of us.” Georgie said.

“Nah, I’ve got too much to do tonight.”

“No, where going out! It doesn’t have to be a late one, just a fun one!” Zoe encouraged.

“Just no.”I said laughing, I was vaguely aware that they were going to win.

“OK, it’s settled we will be leaving here at like 8 for dinner, does that work for you Zoe?” Georgie asked, sending multiple texts from her phone.

“Yeah, that gives us, what? Like 3 hours to sort ourselves out.” Zoe answered.

“Do I get any say in this?” I whined from the corner.

“No you don’t.” Georgie answered. “Alright, well you can just borrow one of my dresses, saves you going home.” She finished addressing Zoe.

“Ooo good idea, let’s go have a look in your cupboard.”

“Guys I don-” that’s as far as I got in my protests, they were already talking over me and planning our nights adventures.

I continued to pack for a while, when I realised that it was a little too quiet between Zoe and Georgie, so I tip toed down the hallway to see what was going on...

“She’s not doing too well is she?”I heard Zoe ask.

“No, you should have seen it at Lesley’s house, she was shattered...he was too, but his a fine actor when need be.”

“Yeah, she didn’t really talk about it.” Zoe said.

“He needs to talk to her before she leaves.”

“I know, but I doubt she’s going to want to talk to him, and would he even want to talk to her?”

“Yeah, he does, well that’s what he said, he just doesn’t know how.” Georgie said.

“Well how are we going to organise it?” Zoe asked.

“You aren’t.” I said with venom in my voice that made them both jump. “I don’t want to see him, I’m sorry but you two are way out of line, I can’t see him, do you understand that? I CANT.” I finished off yelling and walking out of the room.

“Paris...wait, hold on.” I heard Georgie call out after me but it was too late I was already out the door.

I was walking down the stairs when I banged into someone, “I’m sorry, excuse me.” I muttered.

“Paris?” None other than Nathan Luken questioned me.

I sighed “I can’t do this Nathan, please just leave it.” I said as I walked away.

“Paris...” I heard him finish desperately.

4 comments:

  1. Grab ahold of her Nathan! Don't let her go so easily! At least clear the air before she leaves. Please, please, PLEASE! (doest that sound terribly desperate???) mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them talk before she leaves!I neeeeeeed to know why he turned into a huge DB for no reason...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He better stop her at the airport and talk to her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I totally want them to talk before she goes.

    ReplyDelete