Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Authors Note

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to address the comments after my lastest post, I realise that some of you wont be happy with the direction I'm taking the blog, but I have to take it somewhere. As one of the comments said I haven't been posting, and one of the reasons is because I have 0 inspiration for the story...I realise that not everyone will be happy, but things are going to start making sense soon...

I've already apologised for the lack of posts, I've had an extremely busy year, that includes school work, a trip overseas, and aging family members moving into my home, unfortunatley the blog got pushed down the list of things to do...

I still can't promise my old regular posts but I'm doing my best...I feel I should also let everyone know I'm not sure how long this blog will contiune, I'm beginning to run out of things to write & I don't want writing to become a chore, because I enjoy it to much.

So this is a long winded way of saying,please continue reading, wait until you see where the story is going and then make your decisions....


& I also want to say thankyou to my long term readers who have supported my through this time! :)

<3 Amy

3 comments:

  1. Yo Amy!

    Just write until it stops being fun. That one person, whoever she may have been, was extremely rude and honestly a little bit selfish. you don't get paid to do this, you do it just because it was something you wanted to do. if they couldn't respect that then it's there loss.

    As far as the direction of the story, you already knew you were taking it this way, and I know you did because you told me, so don't feel ashamed about that.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally do not think you have to apologize to anyone on why you did not post. If your readers cannot understand that you have things going on in your personal life that needed attention, then screw them....Personally I think Courtney or whatever her name is, was rude and way out of line. As far as when and if you continue with this blog, that's your business. I will continue to read as I have enjoyed your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this story and I will continue reading. I am really curious to see what it will go next. I loved your quote" you need to do it because you love it"

    ReplyDelete