Monday, November 1, 2010

Authors Note

Hey everyone,

Just a little update! I'm suffering writers block, blah. So I'm not sure when the next post will be up, it shouldnt be to long! :( Sorry for the inconvience, I've been trying to write most of the day and I just cant! So I'm going to have a little break...Again it wont be too long, Ill post it as soon as I finish.

Hmmm what else? Melbourne Cup today, VERY big deal over here, do you guys no what it is? Is it publicised over where you live?

Alrighty well Ill chat to everyone soon! :D

*P.s theres a post below...

xxx

Amy

1 comment:

  1. get inspired:) your blog is great.And no, it is not publicized, since i live all the way across the pacific ocean, in México..

    i've been reading you, but i usually don't leave any comments.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete