Monday, November 22, 2010

outRAGEous

I knocked furiously on the door in front of me, my rage was bubbling and I needed to see what Audrey had to say for herself, I wasn’t really sure what I was going to gain but I couldn’t let my life be taken over by vindictive and jealous person, I thought that 4 years of being inseparable and telling each other our deepest darkest secrets would mean at least a little respect after our friendship dissolved.

“Oh I should have been expecting you.” Audrey said as she opened the door looking less then pleased to see me. “Before you start yelling at me, can you please get the rest of crap out of your room before next weekend, I offered it to my roommate but she wouldn’t take your old junk.”

“Mature Audrey.” I said sarcastically.

“Hmm well come on then? Give it to me, what sob story are you going to lay on me?” She said walking through the entrance straight to the lounge room and sitting on the couch facing me.

“So what was with the story?” I asked.

“What? I didn’t write it.” She said, I gave her my ‘best bitch please’ look and she shook her head at me, “You don’t have to believe me Paris, but they’ve been building a story on you for a while, lots of unnamed sources, I stopped it from going to press and then I just decided I didn’t
care anymore.” She said harshly.

“Hmm say I do believe your pathetically weak story; you were mentioned in the article.” I said.

“Well I figured if you were going down, it wouldn’t hurt to get my name mentioned in the article.” She laughed shrilly.

“It’s not just me you’ve messed with here Audrey, its Nathan and his team, A LOT of people and you have no right to mess with their lives.” I said.

“Honestly Paris, I don’t care. I no longer associate myself with people who create drama.” She said.

“Seriously Audrey I cause drama, do you not realise the only reason I’m here is because of the shit your saying about me?” I said.

“I don’t know what you want me to say, I’ve heard some less then flattering stories about you in the last couple of weeks and I’m done.” She said.

“What kinds of things have you heard Audrey.” I said resisting the urge to reach over and punch her in the face.

“Well I’ve been seeing Katie around; she is getting a job at Dish the Dirt, her little TV gig didn’t work out, boo...any way dish the dirt is working on setting a tmz like TV program but with a host, and Katie’s in.” She said looking bored and glancing down at her nails.

“What’s your point Audrey?” I sighed angrily.

“Well...my and her have been talking, apparently her and Nathan had sex quite a few times after you guys went on your first date, said it was the best she’s ever have apparently he kept saying, ‘I really shouldn’t be doing this,’ it was all forbidden and dirty...apparently.” She said keeping her voice level and looking me straight in the eye.

“You expect me to believe that she just told you all of this? Honestly Audrey you’re acting like a jealous bitch.” I said, what she said hurt me and I wasn’t sure what to think, but I needed to defend Nathan and talk to him later.

“Jealous? Of you? Oh sweetie.” She said patronisingly.

“Come on, finally I have the boyfriend, the amazing job, with HEAPS of opportunities coming my way, your used to sitting on a pedestal and having EVERYTHING handed to you, well Audrey it’s not longer school, it’s the real world and you have to work for what you want, your daddy can’t bail you out!” I yelled, low blow I know.

She was shocked for a solid 10 seconds before she spoke.

“How dare you? My dad hasn’t bailed me out in a long time, and Paris at least I have family to reply on, where’s yours at the moment? Some random country in Europe? While your sister is all obsessed with her new baby?” She screamed.

“My mum has always been there, she is having a life at the moment Audrey and of course my sister is obsessed with her new baby, what a ridiculous argument.” I said facing the kitchen to catch my breath.

And as suddenly I turned around I regretted it, I felt a large cup of water being thrown over my head, I spun around quickly to see her holding an empty glass, the bitch soaked my hair, I would have started laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation but then she walked over to me and pulled my hair just as I was about to shove her back I heard the front door opening, it was Georgie, well that was random.

“What the hell you two?” She yelled.

We both backed away from each other, I grabbed my purse and headed for the front door Georgie looking shocked but following me out anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Georgie and Audrey? And that bit abt Nathan?? Uh oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Nathan called Georgie to go over there...I really hope she was not involved

    ReplyDelete