Sunday, November 7, 2010

Authors Note

Hey everyone,

I'm really sorry for last week, if I'm being honest I had absoutley no motivation to write and I just couldn't. I'm not going to have a posting schedule for the next couple of weeks, my end of year exams are coming up and I need to focus all my attention on doing well in those! I promise after the next two weeks school will be over and posting will return to more, I will also probably have LOTS of bonus posts to make up for my irregular posting!

I hope I still have reader! :) I really appreciate all the support I've been given over the last 4 months of blogging and I hope I still have you all reading and enjoying the story.

Thanks

Love you all

Amy :D

P.S Should be a new post tomorrow! ;)

2 comments:

  1. of course u still have readers! good luck with exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to those points where I have no motivation either. I will always read your blog even if you go away for months and months. Good luck with exams! (:

    xoxo
    Michelle(:

    ReplyDelete