Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Irreparable

*Hey guys, I'm really sorry I havent posted! I suck heaps I know! I have never been so stressed in my entire life, school absoutley killed me. I've been close to having a break down, but anyway school is almost over, and next week you guys will have WAY more consistency, if I can build up enough posts then I can hopefully posts everyday next week...again thats a maybe but I'll try my hardest! I honestly hope I havent lost any readers since by break and I promise to my loyal readers I will do my best to make you love me again ;) I hope everyone has had a safe and happy October + beginning of November! I've missed writing heaps!

Everybody left me and George’s house about midday we all had lunch together, it was really lovely, I can’t wait for our families to meet each other, I think that most of them will get along really well. Chelsea promised me we’d meet in the city one day this week for lunch, so that will be lovely. Nathan went to see Lesley, Brad and Martine before they left, and apparently it was very awkward with Martine, poor Nathan it doesn’t look like that particular relationship will be fully healed for some time.


So I was having a fairly lazy Sunday after everyone left and I got a mysterious email from Leigh from work, it was a link to dish the dirt with a message that said “Call my if you want to talk honey,”, Leigh isn’t really the ‘send the celebrity gossip link to a friend’ kind of girl so I was immediately concerned.

I clicked on the link and was faced with an entire 1000 word story about me. There were photos to accompany the article and it was less than a flattering image portrayed.

“Paris Lorre well your time has finally come; the little minx and her boyfriend Nathan Luken are apparently on the rocks, yuck. Poor girl, finally introduced to the high life and it’s about to be snatched away from her. Nathans friends were supposably less than thrilled when they met the young journalist, since then Nathan has been trying to distance himself...”

That was followed by a photo of Nathan and I hugging in the street and him breaking away looking angry (this was a joke at the time because we wouldn’t be seeing each other on the weekend, he was angry we had to leave not because we were ‘on the rocks’...).

“Paris’ roommate –who has chosen to be unnamed in this article- told Dish the Dirt that Paris was doing anything to keep Nathan interested, including very loud all night sexy times, Paris’ roommate also said that Nathan was continuously flirty with the her and was even bold enough to try to kiss her, she ignored it to attempt to keep a friendship with Paris intact.”

This was followed by a photo of Nathan and I after his game, when we were talking in the little corner, his hands were resting just above my ass, and we were just breaking from the kiss, the next photo was Nathan being tackled by his friends and me watching from the side, smiling. This was obviously trying to enhance the magazines point that his friends don’t like me.

“It’s a shame; we really thought that this simple girl could finally tame this wild beast of a football player, oh well let’s roll on the next girl who is willing to change herself completely for a boy.”

Followed by a photo of me in track pants with no make-up on going to the gym compared to a photo of me at Nathans first game linking with Georgie, my hair was done in nice curls and I wore simple make-up with a little dress and gladiator sandals.

To say I was shocked was an understatement, the article went on and on about how I wasn’t good enough for Nathan and how surprising it was we lasted this long. This had one persons dirty little finger prints all over it, so I did what I thought I had to do. I paid Audrey a little visit.

5 comments:

  1. Omg can"t wait for the next one, unfortunately this happens to many times irl, a friendship breaks n someone backstabs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a long time coming. Not a surprise. What a royal bitch! mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still love you, and we understand school can get crazy.
    Finally! I hope Audrey gets what's coming to her. Go Paris!!
    keep posting. Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT POST! i'm waiting for the next post!! hahaha i'm sooo hoping audrey and katie both to be hit by a car..:$ audrey is such a backstabber!!:S

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was worth the wait. No worries I know how stressful school can be and that should come first. I am looking forward to the next post....I am thinking a CAT FIGHT !!! HEHE

    ReplyDelete