Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Authors Note

Hello Everyone,

I hope you've all read the most recent post below! :D :D So as I mentioned I just got back from my holiday! I went to visit my three older brothers and there children, so it was a really nice visit!

Anyway this note is just to ask you to vote on the poll >>>>>>>>
Alicia and I are keen to get something underway with the bookclub but obviously if nobody is interested it won't go to well! :D :D :D

I hope everyone is having a good week, I also hope you guys are still enjoying the blog.

One more thing sorry, I've been fiddling around with a new story/possible new blog. So I have officially decided whats going to happen when I go overseas, Paris Persuasion will be having a three/four week break. It will end kind of like a season finale of a show, hopefully keep you guys guessing for a few weeks...When I got back I will also start my new blog, I'll hopefully have stocked up on posts, so I can fully focus on Paris when I get back!

Alright I have talked to much, thanks guys!

23 FOLLOWERS!!!! WOOHOO!!! <3 you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment