Friday, October 8, 2010

Maybe Baby?

I got to talk to my mum today! It’s been a while, she’s in Ireland at the moment, she loves it apparently so does Ray, there not due back for another month, but mum was even talking about extending the trip, which is exciting for her, she rarely does things for herself so I’m glad she’s having an amazing time. I told mum about the internship in Paris, she didn’t try to give me advice she just listened to my complaining and my excitement about the offer.

Just after I hung up from mum I got a call from a very nervous Simon.

“Paris, Grace’s water just broke...”He said in a panic, I could hear him rushing around his house and Grace in the background telling him to slow down.

“Really? That’s so exciting! I’ll drive down tonight, is that ok?” I asked excitedly.

“Hurry up, she’s insisting your there for the delivery, I need you Paris, we can’t do this alone.” He begged.

“I’ll be there as soon as I can, I promise.” I said running around my apartment trying to pack a bag for a couple of nights, if I left tonight I would only have to take one day off work and then I could spend the weekend with them.

I had to call Nathan let him know I was leaving.

“Hey pretty lady, are you coming over tonight.” Nathan said his voice all low and sexy when he answered his phone.

“Hmm tempting but no, I’m going back home Grace is in labour!” I said excitedly.

“Really? Argh that’s exciting!” He replied.

“Yes, yes I know! Well I better go, but I’ll call you when I get to the hospital!” I said.

“Hmm ok...Paris; do you maybe want some company?” He asked carefully.

“Really? Are you sure you can miss training?”

“I’d only really miss one...but if you don’t want me to come I understand.” He asked a little quietly.

“No I really want you to come! Woohoo road trip!” I said laughing.

“Cool do want me to drive, I can pick you up in like half an hour?” He said.

“Awesome well I’ll see you soon, I love you.”I said hanging up and packing the clothes I had chucked on my bag.

Exactly 30 minutes my doorbell rang, Nathan was there looking so handsome, and Audrey was close behind him, I gave Nate a quick kiss and turned my attention to my roommate.

“Audrey, I haven’t seen you in so long!” I said pulling her in for a kiss on the cheek.

“I know, Nathan filled me in on the baby situation, will catch up when you get back.” She said giving me a wink.

“Ok!”
Nate grabbed my bag and pulled me in for a kiss.

“Hey Aunty Paris!” He said laughing.

“Hello my beautiful, sexy, sweet boyfriend, I’m so happy your coming.” I said practically jumping on him from excitement.

“I’m happy I’m coming to, come on we have to hurry.” He said rushing my out the front door, Audrey laughing at us.

We were on the road and only made one stop for food, mostly lollies and chocolate it’s really not a road trip without junk food.

“So when does Danny move in?” I asked moving closer to Nate my hand sitting on his thigh.

“I think his moving some stuff in tomorrow, but he’s already claimed the spare bedroom.” Nate explained.

“You happy about having your space invaded?” I asked.

“It’ll be good to have a friend living with me for a while, it’s not forever.”

“Good I’m glad you’re happy.” I smiled.

“So what’s going on with you and Audrey?” He asked curiously.

“Nothing why?” I asked genuinely confused.

“It’s just she seemed a little cold at the apartment, I don’t know.” He
said stealing a quick glance at me.

“It’s been a little weird lately, I don’t know, we’ll talk about it when we get home.” I said.

“Good plan, you should get some sleep before we get there, it might be a long night.” Nate said.

“You’re so sweet Nathan Luken.” I said leaning on his shoulder and falling asleep almost straight away.

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. when i read the title, i thought PARIS MIGHT BE PREGNANT?

    I love this blog, it keeps improving every time, keep up the good work!!!
    :) KATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heaps Kate I really love feedback! :D hehe no pregnancy scare until I need something to spice it up haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still don't have a good feeling abt Danny moving in, esp with Paris possibly going to Paris.

    ReplyDelete