Saturday, October 2, 2010

Authors Note!

Helloooo everybody!

I apologise for not posting! I just got back from my holiday, expect regular posts from monday, and I know I missed a post on friday that will be up on monday or before if I get over this pesky writers block which I have at the moment!

So yeah I will reply to comments, so keep commenting! And sorry for not replying to comments for a week or so, I had those post scheduled!Ill start my 'about me' post regularly from now, it'll either be tuesday or thursday!

O-M-G 22 FOLLOWERS!! I love you all! :D


xxx

Amy

3 comments:

  1. make that 23 now because I just joined:) Love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to read your blog today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elena, glad to have you onboard, hope your enjoying it! :D

    ReplyDelete