Monday, October 25, 2010

Serious Sweetness

“Hmm I’m going to miss waking up next to you like this.” Nathan said, he was spooning me and being all cute and sweet this morning.

“It’s ok; you’d get sick of me anyway.” I said.

“Unlikely.” He whispered into my ear, and his hands travelled up to my thigh, so that’s why he was being so sweet.

“No, no, no mister, no sex today.” I said pulling his hand away.

“What, come on?” He said.

“Nope, I scream like a banshee apparently, so no sex until Danny’s not here, and your both getting up to go to training anyway...”

“Come on he was kidding...” Nate said as he was nibbling my neck and again his hand travelled up my thigh.

“Stop please.” My voice cracked and came out more like a moan, which Nathan took as a positive sign.

“Nathan.” I said feebly trying to stop him.

I gave up he was going to win anyway...;)
___________________________

“The place is absolutely gorgeous.” I said as soon as I stepped into Georgie’s apartment.

As I suspected when I first saw the outside, it was very sex and the city, it was way more understated then my Audrey’s apartment, no door man or gym but it was lovely. It was still close to my work and public transport was nearby. I’ll try to give a bit of a verbal tour, you walk into the front door (red...soooo cute) and there a very short hallway and a very small entrance way with this lovely glass table with a beautiful vase, anyway you walk a little further up and the kitchen is on the left, and on the right is a big living area, and a very large window with a little seat under it. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two were the same size and the third was significantly smaller, Georgie showed me my room, her bedroom has its own bathroom so I get mine own as well.

“So do you want to be my roommate?” Georgie asked after she had given me a tour and we were sitting down having a coffee in her modern kitchen.

“I would love to move into your apartment.” I said excitedly.

“Our apartment.” She corrected, ahhh she’s a sweetie.

“Ohh...so do you want to lay down any ground rules?” I asked.

“Uhhh nope...You?” She asked.

“Nope! Yay we’re going to be roommates!” I squealed!

“Well you can move yourself in whenever!” She said.

Then we just talked about formalities, when the rents due, the bond, the
bills all that jazz! I’m really excited about living with Georgie, she is so easy to get along with, and I need someone that I can have fun with especially after not only losing a roommate but one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment