Monday, October 18, 2010

Evidence

So this morning I turned on the computer at work and something interesting caught my attention, I was on an Australian gossip website and a photo of Audrey and Katie Santsee stared back at me mocking me, they were standing close together looking like old friends. To say I was shocked was an understatement...My mind flooded with possibilities, and I had lots of questions...firstly since when did Audrey warrant the kind of attention to be put on a gossip website, why the hell was she posing for a photo with KATIE, the woman spat on me for god sake!!!!!! My blood was boiling when I got home, I was irrationally angry, I couldn’t help it.

“AUDREY!” I bellowed when I walked in the front door.

“Mmm?” She replied from the kitchen she was baking cookies.

“I saw something interesting today.” I said.

“And that was?” She replied licking spoon from the left over dough.

“A photo of you and Katie Santsee.” I answered showing her.

“O-M-G that made it into A GOSSIP SITE?” She screamed excitedly.

“Yes, why are you hanging out with her?” I asked.

“I’m not hanging out with her Paris, I ran into her on a night out, she was pretty cool. I know you guys have had issues but I’m steering clear of it.” She replied.

“‘Had issues’? Audrey the woman spat on me and accused me of fucking her boyfriend while I was at work.” I said keeping my voice relatively calm.

“Well you kind of did, didn’t you?” She asked.

“NO Audrey what the hell? You know I would never do that!” I retorted harshly.

“Paris they may not have been together, together but everyone thought they were.” She replied.

“How dare you? You’re supposed to be my friend, as in if somebody spits on me and makes a scene you’re automatically supposed to be on my side.” I almost screamed.

“Come on Paris, aren’t we a little bit old to have sides, and to be honest I like Katie she was fun and not high maintenance unlike some of my other friends.” She yelled, and it was implied that I was the high maintenance friend.

“Really Audrey I’m high maintenance? Do whatever you like; I’m done with your bullshit.” I screamed.

“Well if you’re done with my bullshit, you can get out of MY apartment.” She screamed back.

I was left open mouthed; she had just kicked me out. We had had fought before but it was never like this, she had NEVER threatened to kick me out, I walked calmly to my room, sent a message to Zoe asking if I could stay at her place tonight and packed my bag, she sent back no worries. I managed to pack all my bags and a lot of little things that surrounded my room. I was moving on auto pilot all I could think about was getting out of this toxic apartment.

Seriously I was just confused I don’t know what’s going on with Audrey lately, frankly she’s a jealous cow and I’m completely over not knowing what mood she’s going to be in when I get home at night.
I walked out of my room and she was sitting on the couch eating some freshly baked cookies and watching TV, we didn’t speak as I walked out of the apartment.

I don’t think this particular situation was a friendship ending thing between Audrey and I but we’d both been waiting for anything to create some distance between us and finally there was something. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Audrey has been sketchy for some time now. Somehow I don't think we've seen the last or the worst of her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never cared for her. Jealousy is an ugly thing. Good riddance. mum

    ReplyDelete