Saturday, September 11, 2010

Authors Note - 9/11

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say I know this may be a particularly hard day for some of you, and I hope that everybody makes it through ok!

I was fairly young when 9/11 happened, I remember waking up my dad was staring at the tv shocked. The tv's were on at school and oddly thats when I fully realised what a horrible day in history this was about to become. Despite living in Australia, it was hugely publisied over here and I guess all around the world.

So today please keep in your thoughts and prayers the people that lost their lives, the fire fighters, police officers, people in the planes and those in the buildings. Also peoples families and friends that suffered in the wake of this horrible tragedy.

Sorry for the sadness of this post.

-Amy

P.S Next post on Monday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment