Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kept Promises

Nathan kept his promise and picked me up later that afternoon. I packed my work clothes so I could just go straight there the next morning.

“Hey guys.” I said while climbing into the back of Nate’s car.

“Hey, omigod you look beautiful. Did you get a tan?” Georgie asked.

“No, I only saw you yesterday! I did go for a walk on the beach though.” I laughed.

“That must be it.” She smiled.

“How was the drive?” I asked, rubbing the back of Nathans neck gently.

“Easy, except your boyfriend insisted on playing terrible music the entire way here.” She laughed.

I laughed at the sibling argument and felt a pang of guilt for not calling Grace.
Nathan let out a low groan at me massaging his neck. “Oh God driving makes my neck so stiff.”

“I’ll give you a massage later, make it all better.” I said, my arms covered in Goosebumps after that exchange. Nathan looked back at me giving a suggestive wink and we both laughed. Georgie did not,

“Ewww guys really just keep it in your pants until I get out of the car, please.”She made a face of disgust. Nathan just stuck his tongue out at her. Mature.

We started approaching her building, it was beautiful, kind of like Carries apartment in Sex and the City, way more understated then mine but I loved it.

“Georgie this is really nice.” I said.

“Yeah it’s pretty nice; I think I am going to get a roommate in though, in the next six months anyway, so if you’re interested or know anyone who is let me know!”

“I will definitely.” I smiled; I liked Georgie more and more. Nathan carried her bags to the door for her and I jumped in the front seat.

Nathan got back in and gave me a really sweet kiss, it last for ages and before things got to hot and heavy he decided to drive us home. I rested my hand on his thigh for the rest of the trip, occasionally rubbing my hand up and down; every time I did he had a sharp intake of breath which made me smile. He parked his car in the car-park, and immediately pulled me over so I was straddling him. My breathing matched his rapid, as I leant down for a kiss; he kissed me back, as his hands explored my body.

“Is there anything else we need to talk about before I take you upstairs?” He asked, his breath hot against my neck.

I shook my head and kissed him again, that’s all it took. We had amazing sex for most of the night, and at my request we played Florence and the Machines You’ve got the Love on repeat. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment