Thursday, September 16, 2010

Authors note- about me! :D

Hello! :D

So this is my first post all about me...so feel free not to read it, I'm not that interesting to be honest. I guess I should start by saying I am from Australia, I live in a fairly small city, I guess not small population wise but most people work in the public service here, not something I'm keen to do for the rest of my life! :D

I have 3 older half brothers, and I live with my mum and dog. My two oldest brothers are married and have children and live about 15 hours from me. We have the same dad, who unfortunatley passed away about 8 years ago. My mum is a nurse at the local hospital, working mostly on the cancer ward. She's pretty strong, which is why I admire her so much. She is constantly late rushing around, which is what she's going right now...

Hmm what else? I'm studying at the moment, crazy busy...Like this week alone I had 2 speeches and an essay due (I should be doing the essay now, but I'm soooo tired)!

My one hope in life is that I get to travel, I wanna visit everywhere. Travel all over Europe, is my first goal then probably the States! Actually speaking of travel

I'm actually going to America at the end of the year! So dont hate me too much for putting the blog on hold during that time. It's only for three weeks, and I'm thinking that I will end in some sort of climatic way (I already have ideas :)) and then when I come back you can expect a post everyday for the first week or something like that? Anyway I'll let you know what my plans are closer to the date!

Also I'm going away next wednesday to meet my new nephew! So the posts may be disrupted a little bit, but I have written quite a way ahead and I'll just schedule them...so its probably only me replying to comments/emails that will be put on hold!

Speaking of comments I LOVE THEM! Seriously I love hearing what people have to say and everything, so keep them coming!

I have a rough idea of whats going to happen in this blog, at least for the rest of the 'season', and I absoutley LOVE writing it, I write to escape from my own fairly boring life...Dont get me wrong I do love my life, but Paris definetly adds some spice! :D

You also may or may not be happy to hear I have been writing a new story, I'm thinking of starting to post it when I get back from America. The new story will not affect Paris Persuasion in the slightest, but I'm enjoying experimenting with different ideas that wouldnt otherwise work on this blog.

Oh also you know what I was thinking would be fun...starting a book club over a blog. I don't know but one of the customers at my work started it and is raising money for charity, I think it could be fun. One of us could pick a book every month? I'm sure we can get them from the library or online...anyway tel me what you think?

LAST THING I promise: what should I name this? Like when I blog about me? Authors nots too offical for me just talking!

Anyway sorry for blabbering on way to long! I hope you didnt get to bored! :D

<3 Amy!

P.S There will be a bonus post on Saturday! So check back...Oh and I need a new poll! Thanks heaps for reading!

2 comments:

  1. So I think you should call your "about me" posts something completely outrageous and completely you! like tid-tad thursdays or something of the sort. I make mine rhyme with the day of the week I post them on.

    Oh and I like the book club idea. I think it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, Ill think about it! :D Hmm!

    I'm actually excited about this bookclub idea!!!

    ReplyDelete