Monday, September 27, 2010

The Naming Game

“Why won’t you let me name it?” I asked. We were watching How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, I had paused it after the infamous penis naming scene. It started out as a joke for me, but now I really wanted to name his junk.

“Because you will want some prissy name and then I will never be able to give you an orgasm again out of complete embarrassment.” He said simply, I needed more of an explanation then that.

“Babe, come on. You know that’s the worst excuse ever. We can name him whatever manish name you want, and you can give me plenty of orgasms!” I smiled.

He laughed, “No,”

“What if I promise to {Insert obvious sex act} all night,” I bargained.

I could see his face ticking over before deciding, “Nope.”

“Hmm fine, well you’ll never get to see salt and pepper again if you don’t let me.” I threatened; salt and pepper were obviously my boobs.

“Salt and pepper hey?” He laughed. “I have to ask, why?”

“None of your business...” I teased.

“Oh come on, you can’t tease me like that.”He asked, attempting to grab salt.

“Ok so it’s an awkward ex-boyfriend story that I don’t want to tell you, and you probably don’t want to hear.” I said honestly.

“As far as I know you were a virgin before you met me, so I assume your tah-tahs got their nick name from some wholesome fun in church...” He said his tone light and joking.

“Uh yeah, I was a virgin when we first got together; you gave me my first orgasm and have taught me everything I know today.” My tone matching his light and fun. He chuckled and kissed me deeply.

“Hmm, so what’s today’s lesson?”I asked moving to straddle him. He was quite for a minute studying my face; he moved a piece of my hair behind my ear, I began to get nervous. I hated when people stared at me, I got all awkward and fumbled like an idiot.

“Stop.” I said quietly.

“Stop what?” He asked his gaze unwavering.

“Looking at me like that,” I answered going a deep crimson colour.

“Nope, as your boyfriend I’m entitled to look at you any way I wish.”

I made an attempt to move off him, but he held me close and with a quick shake of his head began kissing me. His hands found my lower back, and he was teasingly running them along my back, lifting my shirt slowly. Nate eventually removed my top; I was desperate to keep his lips against mine for as long as I could, and groaned when he pulled away, Nate just chuckled as I forced my lips against his again.

I pulled off his shirt soon after; I loved feeling his muscular chest presses against mine while his hands roamed my body he was deliberately taking it slow. My body responded to Nathan’s touch like it never had responded to anyone before, he was the most amazing and selfless person I’d ever slept with. His hands again started to roam, and he began tugging at my bra clasp, his lips stop moving for a slipt second while he worked out the clasp, a little giggle escaped my lips. Nate pulled back as a look of confusion filled his face, and studied my eyes before I claimed his lips.

My bra fell to the floor; I felt self conscious for second before I remembered that it was just me and Nate. His tongue started tracing my neck and he was picking a spot at random to kiss, eventually his mouth dropped down to my nipple, his tongue circling it like and pinching the other one with him fingers, a loud moan escaped my lips and I swear I felt Nate smile. The familiar feeling of butterflies took over the pit of my stomach; I was no longer in control. I ran my hand over the front of Nathans crotch as I attempted to undo his jeans; Nathan pushed my hand away and undid them for me, and then he laid me on the couch my legs still wrapped around him. He was now trying to get my jeans off, skinny jeans were probably the worst jeans to take off during a hook-up. He was tugging at them; his face was the epitome of concentration at that moment. He finally got them off; his hands slid into my underwear and could feel how much I wanted him. Another moan escaped my lips as his hands found my pleasure button. My orgasm came on quick then my legs bucking wildly, Nathan gave me a minute to recover, my breathing hard and fast.

I pushed Nate to roll over, and started kissing down his chiselled body, just as I was about to take him in my mouth. “No please Paris, I need...I-”, he couldn’t finish his breathing was rapid his desire obvious, but I knew what he wanted, and I was so happy because that’s all I wanted. I climbed on top, soon though we were both duelling for prime position, in the end it didn’t matter, we both finished in record time despite it being the slowest session we’d ever had.

Nate pulled me in close against him, and I had the best sleep I had in weeks listening to the gentle drumming of his heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment