Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finally

*I am really nervous about this post soo be kind! :P It was kind of rushed to soooo please be nice! :)

I woke up confused for a minute, then I looked too my left and saw Nate. All the memories of last night flooded through me, and I couldn’t help but smile.

Nathan and I were going too dinner at this little Chinese place. I was running really late, and when he came to pick me up I was running around in my pyjama pants and a bra. Exactly seven o’clock the door bell rang, geez this boy was never late.

“Come in, I am sorry I won’t be long.” I yelled while running around the living room.

“No worries, but can I have a kiss first. I missed you last night.” He said shyly.

“You are so cute, I missed you to.” I said while turning the corner to see him.

He gulped repeatedly when he saw me, I looked at him confused, then I remembered what I was wearing and smiled.

“Hi.” I said as I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss.

“Hey, how was work?” He asked.

“Good! Next week I’m starting training for the promotion, anyway sorry I just have to get dressed and fix my makeup, ten minutes tops!” I said while pulling away.

“Don’t worry, we have plenty of time.”

We chatted about our days while I fixed my makeup and got dressed in a silver, sparkly dress; I suddenly became aware of how close Nathan was standing to me.

He slowly started kissing my neck from behind, while I playfully tried to stop him, suddenly something shifted. I turned around and began kissing him while my hands explored his chest. He gently guided me to the bathroom counter and sat me down. It was his turn to explore me; his hands slowly almost teasingly slow reached up my thigh and removed my thong. I pulled off his shirt, leaving a trail of kisses where I had opened the buttons. I then realised we were about to have sex in front of my toilet...Totally unsexy so I led him to my bedroom, and we picked up where we left off. I began to remove his jeans, taking it as slow as he had done to me. I got on my knees and pulled down his boxer briefs, and kissed his thighs while looking up at him, he groaned and I realised I had made him wait long enough. I took the full length (there was a lot of length!!) of his shaft and slowly started sucking on the head of his penis, while gently massaging his balls. I could tell he was getting close as he groaned, and pulled me up. He gently pushed me on my bed and removed my dress and bra; he kissed down my body, only stoping to suck my nipples. His fingers slid down my stomach and dived into my wetness, and ecstasy hit me at full force. I couldn’t wait any longer, “Nathan, please I need you inside of me.” I moaned in his ear. That all it took, he took a condom out and I rolled it on, and soon our bodies were synchronised perfectly. I had never felt such passion with a guy before, it didn’t take long before we had both panting.

“So...What actually happened between you and Katie?” I know it was a bad time to ask but I had to find out.

“Really Paris? We just had amazing sex, and now where cuddling and you want to talk about my ex girlfriend?” He asked with mock annoyance, but I could hear his smile.

“Ok, fine we won’t talk about her then!”

“No, I’ll tell you. So we met up and she just said we had great times together and was I sure I didn’t want to make another go of it? I told her no because I was having fun with you and she cried and we hugged and then I left.” He said matter of fact tone.

“Oh, she wanted you back.” I said in the most casual way I could muster.

“Yes...But Paris I’m happy with you are the only girlfriend I want!”
“Girlfriend hey?” I said lightly.

“Ummm, I don’t know...Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He asked somewhat nervously.

“Of course I wanna be your girlfriend!” I said laughing.

Nate started tickling me, and pinned me down to the bed. Round two started soon after! ;)

6 comments:

  1. I found your blog yesterday, and I like the story! I always get nervous too when I write sex scenes. I always wonder what my readers responses will be. If you haven't, please check out my blog: www.dreamsfromyesterday.blogspot.com

    I am also the author of Macyn.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you handled it. I'm not clear if you were worried because you rushed writing the post or because you think you rushed into them having sex. I think that them having sex at this time was fine. But if you felt rushed writing the post, don't. Take your time. I'd much rather you be happy with what you post then be concerned about sticking to a schedule and giving us crap (sorry, couldn't think of a more appropriate word). Either way, I think it was a good post. mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie,
    I am a big fan of your blog, Dreams from yesterday, I love Jake and Sydney cant wait to see where their relationship goes! I didnt read Macyn, I think I tried but was it taken down?

    I was super nervous about the sex post! I was in a time crunch and ahh..Glad that people liked it though!

    Hope to have you as a reader, you definetly have me as one! :P

    <3 Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mum, really appreciate the support! I meant rushed in the time I had to write it. I felt it was a perfect time for Nathan and Paris!

    I feel really guilty if I cant make post, even though I made no clear schedule when I started! I think your right inregards to me taking me time!

    <3 Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did this post at the perfect timee. (: YOu are really good at writing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Michelle Anne for not writing back I totally didnt see your comment...You probably wont see this now but I just wanted to reply!

    Thankyou, I think this post was done at the right time to! I was sooooo nervous though! Oh well it turned out well!

    ReplyDelete