Monday, August 23, 2010

Wake-up call

I woke up just after 8am, I was super duper excited about the wedding, despite last night’s crappy events. I absolutely LOVE weddings, just the atmosphere is amazing, plus all your family and friends in one place to celebrate your day is pretty amazing. Although I was nervous about spending the day with Nate’s mum I just had to suck it up.

‘Hey, are you awake?’ I texted to Nathan while I was still lying in bed. About a minute later I heard somebody knock on my door.

“Uh, come in.” I said hoping it was Nathan.

“Hey, how did you sleep?”Nathan asked.

“Not bad, you?”

“Didn’t really sleep at all.”He said while climbing into bed with me, and pulling me in for a cuddle.

“Oh no. I’m sorry.”I said while nuzzling into his neck.

“I thought you were going to try to tune into your bitchy side today?” He said smiling.

“Oh right...I will starting from...NOW.” I said pulling him in for a kiss.

“Excited about today?” He said laughing.

“Yesss, except I don’t think you should be in my room...What if your mama catches us?”

“Probably not a great idea, but I don’t want to leave.” He said smiling.

“Hmph, fine. So what time do we have to be there and everything?”

“The wedding starts at like 2.30...but I think you and Georgie are getting ready at Leslie (his aunt) house, with the wedding party and stuff...”

“Oh really, awesome. And what are you doing?” I said excitedly.

“I think I am going to get ready with the groom and his wedding party...”

“Oh ok coolies, I-”Then I heard footsteps coming up the hall way, I had a moment of panic where I thought it was Nathans mum. I know after the way she treated me I should be angry, but I really wanted her to like me. My door opened slightly and I let out a big sigh of relief.

“Hey Georgie.” I said.

“Oh God, you guys aren’t naked or anything are you?” Georgie asked, with her eyes closed.

“No, of course not! Come in.” I said excitedly.

“Ok well Nathan, mums like about to come up...So you may want to go to your room!” She said “And Paris, I’m soooo freakin excited...Hey can you curl hair? Would you do mine!?” She asked talking a mile a minute, like the girl I met yesterday.

“I would love to curl your hair! “ I said laughing.

“Oh cool, and mum has breakfast ready!” She said skipping out of the room. I stood up and Nathan followed.

“Alrighy...I guess I’ll see you down stairs. I’m going to have a really quick shower.” I said kissing Nathan lightly on the lips.

“NO, come here. I should help you; you know you have never had a shower here before...it could get confusing...”He said as he put his hands around my waist, and started kissing my neck.

“Not today baby...First of all your mother doesn’t even want us sleeping in the same room as each other, so clearly she doesn’t want you ‘to show me how a shower works’.” I said using finger quotes.

“Argh, your serious aren’t you?” He asked.

“Yes I am.” I said pushing him towards the bedroom door.

“Oh now you tune into your bitchy side...”He tone light and joking, as I shut the bedroom door on his face, with a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment