Saturday, August 14, 2010

Meet and Greet

“PARIS...Nathan is here! Answer the door!” Grace bellowed from my room where she was staying.

“I know! I am coming.” I yelled back.

I ran to the door in my silver sparkly dress that I didn’t actually wear the night Nathan and I had sex for the first time, and I wanted to show it off.

“Hey, hmm you look nice.” I said as I opened the door, he was wearing a nice trendy blue shirt, and some light wash jeans.

“The same could be said about you...have I seen that dress before?” He asked casually.

“You have...briefly.” I said giving him a look.

“Oh I remember.” He said pulling me in for a kiss.

We made out like teenagers for about 2 minutes before I was snapped back into reality.

“Uh Paris?” Grace said.

Nathan’s face was deer-caught-in-headlights, I am pretty sure my face matched his.

“Hi, you must be Grace. I’m uh Nathan.” He said stepping forward.

“Hi...I’m so happy to meet you. Seriously can’t wait for the footy season to start...Your team is expected to make it too the top ten.”

“Nice to meet you to, I can’t wait either, getting pretty boring at home you know.” He said with a smile.

“Ok, everybody ready to go? We got dinner reservations in like 15 minutes.” I said.
Dinner was nice, there were no awkward silences. Although the waitress was flirting like mad with Nathan AGAIN, hmph. Anyway, we all fun and talked and Nathan was asked had question after question from Grace and Simon.

“You guys don’t feel bad, seriously just take my bed. I’m not going to have my pregnant sister sleeping on the pull-out.” I said.

“Fine, but I’m buying you both breakfast tomorrow.” Grace said, sticking out her tongue and walking into my room, closing the door.

“Please stay tonight, it will be like a little sleepover.” I asked.

“Ok as long as we can have a naked pillow fight.” He said, his tone teasing.

“Well it wouldn’t be a real sleepover without a naked pillow fight.”

Breakfast went well and Nate and I said goodbye to them. I got a little teary as they left and Nathan pulled me into a big hug and kissed my forehead, and told me it will be ok. I know I have said this a lot but God this boy is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment