Friday, August 6, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

My BOYFRIEND and I decided not to hang out tonight, I hadn’t seen my friends for a while and either had he, so we decided to stop neglecting them and have a friend night instead. But not before we met up in the afternoon.

“So, all the hot girls are going to be throwing themselves at you tonight.” I said while he was running his fingers up and down my back.

“You know you're great at ruining a moment.” He said lightly

“Hmm I guess I am. I really don’t want to get out of bed.” I said smiling and cuddling up to Nathan.

“So don’t. We can go out tomorrow.” He said while kissing my neck, he was clearly ready to go again.

“Ha, you know our friends would kill us. Alright I’m getting up, before we get caught in bed for another hour.” I said while attempting to untangle myself from Nathan.

“Come on where already going out, I’m sure we can be a little late...” He said while pulling me back into bed. I relented, and boy I’m glad I did. He is nothing short of amazing in bed.

________________________________________________________

“Hi ladies, sorry I’m late.” I said while sliding into a booth next to Zoe, Monica (features writer at Radiance), and Yasmine (pregnant, and features editor).

“Hey, what’s different about you? Have you had your hair done?” Zoe asked.

“Nope...” I said with a smile.

“YOU HAD SEX!” Zoe yelled I went bright red as people started looking over at our table.

“Shut up Zoe...” I said in hushed tones.

“You did, didn’t you?” Yasmine added.

“Yes ok I had sex, lots and lots of sex.” I said shamelessly, to Monica’s shocked expression, I barely knew the girl; she was already hearing about my sex life.

“Ahhh...Finally, so was it amazing? Of course it was good, he is sooo hot!” Zoe asked
“It was good, can we stop talking about this now! We aren’t here to talk about boys!” I said with a laugh.

“Fine, but this isn’t the last time we talk about this!” Zoe said with a smile, and by the look in her eye I knew she meant it. We had a great night, we all drank (besides Yasmine), chatted about work and everything.

When I got home Audrey and I stayed up for a while chatting, and watched Pursuit of Happyness! Great movie! I realised I missed Audrey a lot, despite the things she’s done wrong! I vowed to make more of an effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment