Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Authors Note!

Hey everybody,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have scheduled some posts for the next week or so...I have my Grandpa's 90th birthday party and I am leaving for a 10 hour drive to the beach tomorrow!
So if I dont reply to comments or anything, I will just give me some time! I love comments!! :)

I hope you all have a lovely week and Ill let you know when I am back!

Also can I add a special thankyou to Alicia and J'et who have been extra supportive of me since starting the blog! :)

<3 Amy

P.S 10 FOLLOWERS WOOHOO!! :)

P.SS New post below! :)

5 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaay! Shout out! :D :D :D

    Have fun tomorrow at the beach!

    Oh man, I haven't even gone to the beach this summer! HAHA.

    ENJOY YOUR WEEEEK! :) Happy Birthday to your grandpa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shout outs!!!!

    I just emailed you too..should've checked the blog first though.

    Anyways, have an awesome time at the beach, and enjoy your week!!! 90th birthday that's crazy!!! (in a great way) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have fun!

    Happy birthday to your grandpa. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries ladies! J'et really? You have to got to the beach! Its like a rule of summer! :)

    Thankyou all for your birthday messages for my grandpa! Where having fun! :)

    The next post is scheduled for 6.30am your time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Alicia, forgot to say Ill email you back ASAP! :)

    I know its awesome isnt it 90? Just hope its in the genes! :P

    ReplyDelete