Monday, July 26, 2010

No Pressure

I arrived at Nathans at around 7:15, I wanted to be ‘fashionably late’ while still looking like I cared. I walked into his beautifully furnished apartment (his sister decorated it apparently), I have never smelt anything so yummy scented by Nathans cooking, he was dressed in black trackies and grey hoodie. I felt a little silly in my above the knee length dress, legging and black boots.

“Paris, hey!” His smile was so genuine and sweet as he welcomed me into his home.

“Hey, thanks for inviting me...I didn’t know what to bring, so I just brought some wine.”

“You didn’t have to but thankyou because wine is the one thing I had forgotten.” God his smile still dazzled me.

Now that the pleasantries were exchanged, we were faced with an awkward situation do we kiss, hug? Instead he just bent down and kissed my cheek.

“I’m really sorry I didn’t have a chance to get dressed give me two minutes, make yourself at home oh did you wanna pick a CD to put on? There just over there by the coffee table...”

He went and got changed at my nod. I was lazily flicked through the cd’s while looking around his apartment. The apartment was beautiful, two large living areas, kitchen was one of the nicest I have ever seen, all sleek new appliances, my eyes then went to the door in which Nathan had entered.

Nathan had left the door open a crack, and a strategically placed mirror allowed me a full of view of Nathan getting dressed. I tried to look away, but I couldn’t his beautiful chest made me want to lick honey off of it (I don’t even like honey)! He turned around and I saw his back and his beautiful bum. I don’t know about everyone else but I have a massive thing for like back muscles! The door opened and I spun around, pretending to look at the cd’s...

“See anything you like?” he said with a cheeky grin.

“Excuse me?” I went a deep red, God I hope he didn’t notice.

“Cd’s? Anything?” he was studying my face, with a confused look.

I regained my composure pretty quickly but he still looked at me curiously, “uh, yeah is this mix ok?”

“Perfect”

He cooked some beautiful linguini with a white truffle sauce yummy, to be honest I have never tasted something sooooo good! Also I am a pretty awful cook, and I haven’t been living at home for a while so I was due for a home cooked meal!

“Did you want to watch a movie? Or did you have to go home?” He asked while cleaning up the mess, I offered to help but he told me to sit down.

“I would love to, it’s only early!” I gave him my sweetest smile.

I silently wondered if he thought we were going to have sex tonight, we were close on our last date but for me it’s like we are starting again a clean slate...

We watched ‘Sorority Row’ wasn’t a great movie to be honest; it was more the kind of movie you pay out while watching, although seeing as I am a big baby I did get a little scared and Nathan snuggled up to me...

Awwww

The movie finished and we just chatted for ages! It was midnight before I knew it; I get seriously cranky without my sleep, and I had an early meeting!

“Oh my God, Its midnight! I better get going” I said while putting my boots on.

“Did you just want to stay over?” Seeing my concerned expression, he added “We don’t have to do anything I just...l mean so it’s easier for you, I’ll take the couch if your more comfortable.”

“I guess that makes sense, and you don’t have to take the couch...I am just not ready to you know have sex, I know that is kind of weird seeing as we almost did it-” Nathan cut me off.

“Seriously Paris don’t feel pressured, I am happy to wait.”

“Well that is very gentleman like Nate!” I said in a mock snob voice. He smiled a stupidly big smile in return.

Nathan got me one of his shirts, it was so big and comfy I love wearing boyfriend’s (not that Nathan is a boyfriend) shirts to bed, it makes me feel so girly and protected! I know that I don’t need a man to feel protected but I do like the comforts of actually having a boyfriend! ;)

Nathan kept his promise and didn’t pressure me, although we did have a pretty intense makeout session, his 5 o’clock shadow was burning my chin and my lips were dry, it was the last thing on my mind. I was extremely close to just having sex with him! Clothes were coming off (his) but suddenly he stopped.

“Uh Paris, we really have to stop because soon I am not going be able to keep my hands off you and I know you’re not ready so...” his breath matched mine hard and fast

“Good decision.” I said to which Nathan shook his head as if to say “I am sooo stupid”

We soon fell asleep and I woke up at 8 deciding not to wake Nathan, just as I was about to leave he woke up and gave me a big kiss and asked me for dinner again tonight.

The ladies at work each had a jab at me; 1) because it was obvious I hadn’t really slept 2) I was in virtually the same outfit as yesterday and 3) I had massive pash rash all over my face and also one large hickey which I didn’t see earlier! All in good fun I suppose...

2 comments:

  1. Great couple of posts. I loved the honey line. Made me LOL! mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mum, wasnt sure if it was too much! :)
    Glad your enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete