Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tonight?

When I got to Nate’s just after nine I was more than buzzed, definitely bordering drunk. Well if tonight’s the night then at least ill have confidence I guess!

“Hey Nate.” I said when he opened the door, judging by his amused expression I knew he could see I had, had a couple of drinks.

“Hey, you look beautiful.” He said sweetly.

“Thank you, you don’t look so bad yourself.” I said while wrapping my arms around his waist. He smiled, and looked at my curiously.

“We have quite a routine going on here...”I joked.

“We do, hope you’re not getting sick of me yet.” He laughed.

“Never.” I smiled.

“So had a couple of drinks with Zoe hey?” He said with a little smile as he noticed me swaying.

“Hmmm maybe...Ok yes.” I said with a cheeky smile and he laughed.

“Well has anyone told you, you look gorgeous after a couple of drinks?”

“Well the guy I hooked up with in the restaurant bathroom seemed to think so...”
Nathans face was painted with panic for a second, before he realised I was obviously joking and he visibly relaxed.

“haha your very funny...” his voice thick with sarcasm.

“Oh Nate come here I was just kidding,” I said while hugging him.

Then we started making out, exactly like the first night when I stayed over. This time though there was more of an urgency that I hadn’t felt since the night Nate and I were going to have sex. Slowly clothes were being peeled off and I silently cursed myself for drinking tonight, I didn’t want to be a drunken slob for our first night.

Again Nathan pulled away...

“You have no idea how much I want to do this, like no idea. But I just can’t...You have been drinking, and I don’t want you to wake up tomorrow and regret it.” He said slightly out of breath and his cheeks blushing.

“Ok seriously I really want to do I won’t regret it I promise! I haven’t had that much to drink and I don’t know if I can wait any longer. The build up is too much!” I sounded desperate but I didn’t care, I wanted him more then I have wanted anyone.

“I’m sorry Paris, I can’t...I wish I could but I can’t!”Desperation reeked from his voice to.

“Hmph fine well let’s just watch the movie then.” I said with mock-annoyance as I snuggled close to him. Honestly I was glad. I didn’t want to waste our first time. This boy is special, I mean how many football players would say no to a girl because she had, had too much to drink? Nathan is special!

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I don't blame Nathan, and I commend him for his self-control. With everyone lawsuit happy and people saying they were taken advantage of because they were under the influence, especially with celebrities, I think he did the right thing. Here in Pennsylvania, one of our famous quarterbacks has been dealing with this stuff. I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, I'm just saying that he shouldn't have let himself be in that situation. mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy that you think that way...I thought people may react differently!

    I agree with you, too often these days people are being accused of taking advantage (whether or not they actually did it, we will never really know). I think people in high profile postitons are much easier targets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you warned us about this, but Please post!

    ReplyDelete