Saturday, July 17, 2010

Authors Note!

Hey guys,

Just want to say thankyou to those who are commenting and my 8 followers! :)
I just thought I would let you know that the posting will be changing slightly! I am going back to school after a month off so I am not to sure how that will affect posting! :)

I know that I will definetly have at least three posts a week (there will be bonus posts sometimes)! :)

I will regularly check comments and emails and things so if you need to get a hold of me for whatever reason dont hesitate! :) :) :)

Also I am going away in the next couple of weeks, my grandpa's 90 birthday! I will let you know of anything that will effect posting! I am pretty confident you guys wont notice a huge change!

Woohoo also I am putting up a bonus post later, just have to edit it! :)

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment