Thursday, July 15, 2010

So Close Yet So Far...

Two weeks later

Nathan and I had, had the most fantastic two weeks, we had been several dates but still all we had done was kissed...Tonight though Nathan took me up to this beautiful look out, we had a view of the beach and of the city lights.

He brought out the champagne and a little picnic with my favourite food- vegetarian pizza. I was really loving where we were going, but I knew soon enough it would be football season and he would be training all the time.

“You’re so cute.” I said smiling.

“Well you deserve it; I have had heaps of fun with you over the last few weeks.” He flashed his famous dimple smile.

I started laughing nervously; I was never good in serious/emotional situations.

We spent the rest of the night joking around, I am just so comfortable around him, and he is so genuine and sweet. I can feel myself falling for him.

We sat and his back seat just looking at the view, his arm was wrapped around my waist protectively. I looked up at him and had this sudden desire. It wasn’t hard to lose myself when I was with him, he was so good looking and smart and funny. Then he kissed me, in a way that I hadn’t been kissed before, he was tender, and in control at the same time.

My whole body went crazy for him, this wasn’t our regular kiss it had way more urgency to it. I knew that I wanted him, more then I had wanted anyone before and I knew he wanted me...Let’s just say I could FEEL how much.

“So umm do you want to come back to my place?”I breathed.

“Yes I do.” immediately he began to hurry around, he packed up everything and we were soon driving to my apartment.

We greeted Leonard, a look of recognition for Nathan painted his face as he said hello.

The lift ride was the longest I had ever faced, it didn’t help that Nathan was kissing my neck and running his hands all over my body.

“Stop, please were almost there.”

“I have been kissing you like this for two weeks, what’s the problem?” I could tell he was smirking.

“Well I knew we wouldn’t end up in my apartment naked before then!”

“Wait we’re going to be naked?” he was still smirking.

The lift doors open and we practically ran to my door, I saw that Audrey’s stupid gossip magazine arrived. I bent down to pick it up and saw something the completely stole the moment.

Front page of Dish and Dirt showed me something that I didn’t expect to see, Nathan Luken and Katie Santsee together at the restaurant which Nathan took me to only 4 nights before.

“What the fuck Nathan?” until now he wasn’t even paying attention to what I was doing.

“What babe? Oh shit that’s not what he looks like, trust me...”

2 comments: