Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hanging Out

“So you were going to leave without saying goodbye this morning?” Nathan asked watching me curiously.

“I was just going to let you sleep.” I said with a smile.

“Hmmm sure I bet you were going to use me for my make-out and self control ability.” he said smiling.

“You caught me!” I said throwing some bread that was on the table at him.
We went on like that for a while, laughing and throwing small bits of bread at each other, no one really seemed to care. Usually I hate the couples in restaurants attracting attention, but being with Nathan really made me feel...free I guess. Oh and we did clean up to! ;)

“So when does practice start?” I asked.

“Soon, middle of next month.”

“Oh well you won’t be so available then will you?”

“It will definitely change, but I really like you Paris I don’t just want this to be a ‘off season fling’.”

“An ‘off season fling’ hey? I like you to Nate, I don’t want it to change either.” I said mildly pouty

“Well will just make time for each other, deal?”

“Deal! And seeing as we have to make the most out of the time we have left, do you want to come for a sleepover at my place?”

“I would LOVE to come over!” he said smiling.

We headed back to my place, and again I had an anxious moment! Oh God do I have to sleep with him because I asked him to stay over? God this sex issue is causing so much stress! I need to learn to relax, go with the flow! I think I’ll try that tomorrow.

Again we just watched a movie, and snuggled. Audrey kept her distance which surprised me, I thought she would be all over him; instead she introduced herself and the three of us chatted easily for a while.

We were watching ‘Taken’, LOVED IT! Seriously Liam Neeson, amazing! I still snuggled up to Nate, and got a little teary towards the end. I didn’t let him see that though, I blinked back the tears!

After the movie we just got into bed, and talked for a while before falling asleep, it was so easy being around him; I loved how I could just be myself around him and I felt like he could be with me to. I woke up with a massive smile on my face, and then it hit me I was really falling for him. Before it was kind of a dream, dating a football star who is actually sweet and funny, again something hit me at full force it probably won’t last to much longer regardless of what he said last night! I mean really he was young, sexy and famous why would he want to be tied down? Geez maybe it was more complicated being around him then I thought.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this story! (:

    It's nice to see that he is not forcing the sex or anything. They are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete