Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Interview part 1

“AUDREY, why did you turn off my alarm? I am going to be sooooo late. Today is the interview with Nathan Luken, I am supposed to be his assistant for the day....”

“Sorry ok, jeez you looked tired, ohhh and also can you tell me if he has any diva tendencies? It would be the best story...”

“Uhh, whatever Audrey I have got to go!”

Despite waking up half an hour after I was supposed to, I only got to work 15 minutes late. Unlucky for me Nathan didn’t wake up late and everybody was waiting for me.

Needless to say Minnie wasn’t happy, I was instructed to do “Whatever it takes to keep Nathan happy.”

“I am so sorry Mr. Luken, did you want anything to eat or drink?”

“Uhh no thank you. but my name is Nathan, Mr. Luken was my dad. Hold on your Paris, you almost broke my shoulder like 2 weeks ago?” Did he have to flash those beautiful dimples at me?

Minnie was shooting daggers into the back of my head; I didn’t have to turn around to see that. My cheeks went bright red, and my answer to him was barely audible.

“Yeah that was me...Thanks for uhhh yeah, so anything you need?” God I’m embarrassing, I want to be a journalist and I can’t even string a sentence together.

“No I am good, so you liking your new job?”

We were suddenly alone and I was very aware that he was staring at me.

“I really like it, Kind of feels like it’s somewhere I should have always been you know?”

“Yeah I do, that’s how it feels for me on the footy field.”He smiled.

Deep conversation with a man I barely know, I definitely liked Nathan.

The make-up people came and made Nathan look well kind of weird to be honest, but I in front of the camera man did he look awesome. He was shy which made him even more adorable, he had this little smile on his face, he looked like he didn’t really want to be there. Then the Camera man called shirts off, Nathan blushed before removing his shirt.

Let’s just say I have an awesome job...

No comments:

Post a Comment