Friday, July 9, 2010

Dish the Dirt

Today when I opened the webpage DTD or Dish the Dirt, the gossip magazine where Audrey works, the last thing I expected to read was a story about Nathan Luken and his Radiance interview...

The story read like this:

'DTD has it on good authority Nathan Luken was a very naughty boy at his Radiance interview earlier this week. Nathan was said to be flirting with a young staff member - who was supposably lapping up all the attention.
The other interesting thing that was reported, when the interviewer Leigh Stanhope asked the famous footy man that wears the number 12 jersey about his long term girlfriend Katie Santsee, Nathan was said to stutter through the answer. While the young woman who he was earlier said to be flirting with was said to be in a tizzy, during the rest of the interview. They pair were also spotted chatting at the end of the interview; can we expect a new romance brewing and an old romance fizzing out? DTD will have everything concerning Nathan Luken so watch this space.'

“AUDREY, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?” My voice broke the morning silence.

“Calm down sweetness, what’s up?” She asked.

“What the hell is this? I told you about the interview as a friend, not as a gossip columnist”

“Come on, seriously I didn’t mention any names, and I was desperate for a good story. I needed to be noticed my editor, don’t be mad at me...” She said in a fake baby face.

“You should have told me, I don’t want to feel like I can’t trust you.”

“Ok, I swear scouts honour it will never happen again, have you heard from him since the interview?”

“No, why would I he has a girlfriend...”

There was no way I was going to tell her about the flowers he sent me at work, the card read ‘Hey Paris, thanks heaps for keeping me entertained the other day. I want to explain some things to you, can you call me sometime?’

I promptly chucked out the card, and found a vase to put in the beautiful flowers. Not a chance that I was going to call him. He has a girlfriend after all.

2 comments: