Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sleepover?

I woke up this morning unsure of where I was, and then it clicked. I was at Nathan Luken’s house. I was in his shirt, my dress lying over a chair...please tell me we didn’t have sex, oh no, no, no.

Then I remembered, we were talking in the club he just told me he didn’t actually have a girlfriend...

“Why are you telling me this?” I asked, I wasn’t sure if he was being honest or not.

“This is going to sound corny but I feel a connection with you...you have a boyfriend don’t you? Of course you have a boyfriend."

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” I answered a little too quickly

“Oh ok, cool. Well I...do you want to dance?” He sounded very relieved.

So we danced and we drank and had a great time. We decided to head home around 2am, I didn’t really want to go alone. So I went back to Nathans, and we laughed and we kissed. That is all we did, and he insisted that I take his bed, and he took the couch.

I woke up and got dressed back in my dress and heels, I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair and wiped under my eyes. I walked out to the lounge room, and was greeted by a half asleep Nathan. He was sitting on the couch, shirtless and he looked so good.

“Morning,”

His head shot up, “Hey Paris, sleep ok?”

“Yeah good thanks, I think I could have slept anywhere,” I nervously laughed. “Well I better go; I am supposed to be meeting a friend in Bondi for some shopping...”

“Thanks heaps for uhh last night,” he got up to hug me.

“No worries, thanks for explaining everything,” I hugged him and when he pressed his body against mine, I felt his every muscle, and I began going red trying to keep those dirty thoughts out of my head.

Then he kissed me again, he was so tender and my whole body responded to the kiss. My heart was beating so fast, I had goose bumps all over and the hairs on the back of neck stood up. He responded in the same way, and again we almost got carried away. I pulled back and immediately regretted it. We both began laughing nervously.

“Call me during the week, I promise to actually answer this time.” I joked

“Ok, I’ll do that.” Then we whipped out his dimpled smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment