Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Authors Note!

Hey guys,

I was sooo excited about my followers, granted there is only three but I intend to make you three very happy...

Being that I live in Australia there is a time difference, so I was wondering when would you like me to post? I have written the next couple of posts already, I think that I am going to do short posts but have them pretty regulary.

I am kind of scared to do a posting schedule, just because I am a regular reader of many blogs and I cant help but feel a little disappointed when there isn't a post...Although I completley understand how posting schedules can get interrupted!

So just let me know what you want me to do! :)
Also I have written the next 3 posts so would you like me to post them straight away or would you prefer I spread them out! :-)

<3 Amy

2 comments:

  1. So cool that you live in Australia! I've always wanted to go there. :)

    I think that you shouldn't worry about us. If you want to do a posting of two times a week, once a week, or just whenever, it's up to you- the writer- to see what you're comfortable with.

    I'd have to admit that sometimes the whole posting schedule thing is really stressful. It has its good and its bad- it keeps you on track but it's hard to write if life gets busy.

    I don't want you to post them straight away (even though I REALLY want to read them) because now you're ahead of the imaginary schedule. I don't know if that made any sense at all.

    I really wasn't much help, but just saying my piece on the subject. I'd say, try something out and if it works- continue with it. If it doesn't, then you can always change it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for replying! :D
    Australia is pretty cool! :D I am actually coming over to the US at the end of the year!

    Yeah, I think your right about the posting schedule! I will be posting pretty reguarly for the next week, but after that it will probably go down to 3 times a week!

    LOLS i totally get what your saying to!

    <3 Amy

    ReplyDelete